Sunday, February 14, 2016

ORIGINAL CONTEMPORARY CAT PAINTING in OILS by OLGA WAGNER

I had a very productive weekend in the studio. Was able to finish a larger painting that will be donated to SAFE Haven for Cats, to be auctioned of at their Tuxedo Cat Ball Fundraiser.  In addition, a second painting is currently on the easel and you can see the WIP photos below.


"TURBULENCE"
16x20 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Not for Sale

ThisWIP painting has some really great texture on the canvas and is progression quite nicely. I anticipate that it will take me maybe one more sitting to complete it. Sorry for the poor photo quality - Once it's complete, I will take a proper photo :)


"To be Named"
20x24 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Not for Sale






I was also in a mood to prime couple more 20x20 canvases...I used heavy texture and some nice layers of acrylic paint. Not sure yet what I will use them for...Maybe some abstracts?





No comments: