Saturday, December 19, 2015

ORIGINAL CONTEMPORARY RED AND WHITE CAT PAINTING in OILS by OLGA WAGNER

Here is another painting of a cat that is available through SAFE Haven for Cats (A no-kill shelter located in Raleigh).  I am a total softie when it comes to red and white cats.

Part of the proceeds of this painting will be donated to the Shelter, so that more cats like him can be given a chance for a better life.

"Don’t you love my awesome orange spots? I’m a gorgeous guy, and I don’t really love the company of other cats. I hope you’re a one-cat human being! I showed up in a yard in Raleigh and I’m loving the inside life now. I absolutely love people and can’t wait for you to swing by and play with me. Let’s catch up today."




"PARKER"
6"x6"  Oil on Panel
Available - HERE

50% Proceeds will be donated to SAFE Haven for Cats




INFO on PARKER

No comments: