Friday, December 18, 2015

ORIGINAL CONTEMPORARY RED AND WHITE CAT PAINTING in OILS by OLGA WAGNER

Meet Heartbreaker....This incredibly gorgeous boy is looking for a family through SAFE Haven for Cats (A no-kill shelter located in Raleigh).  Part of the proceeds of this painting will be donated to the Shelter, so that more cats like him can be given a chance for a better life.

"My name should tell you everything you need to know about me. I’m a handsome, mature guy and I can’t wait to start spending time with you. I used to have a forever home, but my previous adopter passed away. You can tell from my soulful eyes that I’m ready to find love again.  If you come and get to know me, I think you’ll find that I’m as sweet as they come. What you see is what you get, with a heartbreaker like me!"




"HEARTBREAKER"
6"x6"  Oil on Panel
Available - HERE

50% Proceeds will be donated to SAFE Haven for Cats



No comments: