Sunday, April 14, 2013

CONTEMPORARY BALD EAGLE PAINTING by OLGA WAGNER

This on is done on a 12 x 12 cradled panel that can be framed or hung as is. Again, large percentage of this painting was done in transparent paints, which lets the painting come to life...



SWOOP
Available through the Daily Paintworks Auction
Click here to BID
12 x 12 x 0.75  Oil on Cradled Ampersand Panel



I must be crazy! I have signed up for a 5K race in 4 weeks... Of course, my good friend ,Doug, Is doing the race with me.  should be fun... I will be shooting for 31min but will be happy with 35min...

Got Grit 5K
May 11th - Hillsborough


 

2 comments:

J & B said...

You can feel the power in his beautifully painted wings,
Nature is incredible and you can make lthe best of it.

Olga said...

Thank you! I wish I could transfer the feeling of the power to my running (LOL)...