Sunday, March 31, 2013

SOLD - FRESH START with CONTEMPORARY EAGLE by OLGA WAGNER and ART SHOW

Some family issues forced me to take about 6 month off from painting...Oh boy...I missed playing in my studio....Now that stars are aligning in my favor, I have started a new "Winged" Series in preparation for my upcoming Show that is being held next Friday at Local Color Gallery in Raleigh, NC.  You ask: Why Birds???  Well...I feel like I am being given an opportunity for Fresh Start. A Fresh Start in my life and surely a Fresh Start in my ART.  Since, I have never painted a bird series, it perfectly FITS my Fresh Start philosophy!



IF LOOKS COULD KILL
SOLD
 
 6x6 Oil on Cradled Ampersand Panel


Here is my Invite to the Art Exhibition next Friday Evening.  The evening will go from 6pm till 9pm...Hope to see you all there...

Friday April 5th
6-9pm

No comments: