Monday, June 11, 2012

COLORFUL COW PAINTING by OLGA WAGNER

YES..Another COW! I tried keeping my strokes loose and painterly on this little beauty. I used magenta as the base color  ---- How FUN!

I am also working on finalizing the date for my July workshop. Looks like July 21 or 28 are currently open. Safe Haven for Cats have graciously agreed to let me use their facility. Who knows, we might even paint a kitty....


COLORFUL SPIRIT
24" Square  -  Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com


Shown hanging on my dining room wall.


Sorry for the quality of this painting. I did not use the flash (was afraid of the glare), so the painting is a bit dark. 

 

3 comments:

maria elena said...

BEAUTIFUL !

Olga Wagner said...

Thanks Maria!

c.dingman said...

Love your style, Bold and colorful.