Sunday, January 8, 2012

BASSET HOUND PAINTING UPDATED

What a day...Both, my hubby and I are sick, but what's worse is that my boy Nacho is quite a sick little kitty...It's really hard getting into the mood for painting when everybody is feeling rough, but one of my new year's resolution was that I would try and do something in my studio every day - even if it's just cleaning up or priming panels.
I went in to try and reorganize some of my clutter...that's if clutter can really be organized..During the shuffle, I came across a painting of the Basset Hound that I did few months back - It talked to me and asked for more color.. It is amazing how a mere action of cleaning up can lead to picking up a brush! The negative side of course is that now I lost interest in cleaning up my studio...Well there is always tomorrow...

DEEP THINKER
12 x 12 Oil on Stretched Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com

Original Painting

No comments: