Monday, October 10, 2011

ARTIST'S FLAIR - THE LOOK

My hubby is one of my biggest supporters and also the biggest critic. At the art festifall, after the booth was nicely setup and all paintings hung, he proceeded to tell me that I don't LOOK LIKE AN ARTIST (whatever that means...) According to him, I lack FLAIR! I guess my plain dress of jeans and t-shirt did not match my contemporary and colorful ART. To remedy the situation , he put his black coat on me, gave me his black hat and found a fluffy scarf in my car. I must say that the outfit did give me a boost of confidence...Weird...I guess an outfit does matter...

My look after hubby was done with me...


I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately and decided to take a short break from the world of paints. While sitting on the couch the other night, I knitted this funky little scarf with a touch of BLING. I think this one would be a bit much for me...But who knows, with a nice and simple black top it might add just the right amount of FLAIR!

I must say...This creation was much harder to photograph than any of my paintings...



No comments: