Monday, October 3, 2011

ACRYLIC ABSTRACT

WOW...What a weekend...

Saturday I helped with the setup of the dressage arena for the Equestrian Special Olympics. I met so many wonderful volunteers and also competitors...It was a pleasure to help out at this phenomenal event...Will be there again next year...

Sunday was my first outing at an Art Festival. The weather was perfect...People were great...Definitely worth the time and energy that went into the prep, setup and take-down...Hope to be back next year...

This abstract was finished before the weekend, but I just had no time to post it here. This is a "brother" to the abstract in my last post. Slightly different color scheme, but same approach.

TARGETED
16x20 Acrylic on Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com

Close-up showing the paw


In front of my booth.

2 comments:

Angela Sullivan said...

What do I see? I see a gate leading to a beautiful place with some explosive fireworks. A place that common people go for fun. I see sunshine and laughter. I enjoyed my visit here.

Olga Wagner said...

Thank you Angela. I am glad that you got to stop by and visit!