Saturday, August 13, 2011

GREY HORSE and SICK CAT

Last week has been really tough on me. Between having to carry the pager for work and my little kitty being sick, I have not been getting any sleep. Thank goodness we have a very comfortable couch which allows me to get a couple of hours of sleep at a time. I love to wrap myself with fleece blankies and snuggle into the soft couch!

My little man, Pugsley, was just diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowl Disease (that's after suffering with chronic pancreatitis for the last 3 years - Poor dude can't get any breaks... See the picture of the cutie below...

This little painting was finished last night. The finishing touches went on about 4am...

GREY AND BEAUTIFUL
12 x 12 x 1.5 Oil on Stretched Canvas

Available www.olgawagner.com



Pugsley on window sill

No comments: