Monday, August 15, 2011

COW GONE WRONG AND PUGLSEY UPDATE

COW gone wrong...or should I say Bull gone wrong...I am stressed and it shows...I started this bull with brushes - then after getting a "bit" unhappy with it's progress, I scraped most of it of and started slapping paint on it with the same palette knife used for scraping...Somehow I scraped of his horns and never put them back - thus we have a COW!

I still really love the original photo and will need to try my hand at a more realistic painting of the gentleman.

Pugsley is still very much under the weather. I did get home early enough today to take him into the backyard to enjoy some sun and fresh air. He really seemed to enjoy watching all the crazy hummingbirds that are visiting our feeders. Tomorrow he will visit the vet for an acupuncture session - If I remember I will bring a camera to take some shots of the porcupine-pugsley!


COW GONE WRONG
10 x 10 x 1.5 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Available www.olgawagner.com

Original photo - It's a DUDE



Pugsley in the backyard. Almost got bombarded by a pair of hummingbirds!

No comments: