Sunday, May 22, 2011

PINK DAISY FLOWERS- KNIFE PAINTING

I had a really rough night last night. One of my kitties did not feel good and the other walked around crying because of thunderstorms. He is a big boy, but is absolutely petrified of thunderstorms. Kind of strange, considering that he was feral for about 3 -4 years.

This is a little beauty that I created in the middle of he night. the inspiration for this palette knife painting was a bunch of African Daisies that my hubby planted this spring (see the photo below). I really need to take more photos of our backyard. it looks awesome with all the flowers and bushes in bloom. Unlike me, my husband does have a green thumb!

LOVE TRIANGLE
8x8 Oil on Stretched Canvas
Available $150








Just to show what it would look like in a frame...


Texture Close-up

Inspiration Photo

No comments: