Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In Four Acts

Something different...Something fun... What do you do with the most handsome and unusually marked tuxedo, a tuxedo who is a perfect mixture of performer's attitude and beauty...All you can do is try and create a piece of art worthy of this STAR -

Scroll down to see the original photo of this character. His name is Mallo Cup and he is ANXIOUSLY awaiting his forever home through the Safe Haven for Cats rescue organization(http://www.safehavenforcats.org/). If you would like to find out more about this boy feel free to email me or safe haven for information...This is one COOL Cat!!!

This has been painted on 4 separate 8x10 canvases with the sides painted black. It would be interesting to experiment with these canvases to explore various display options. Obviously one can hang them together, but what about other options?


"In Four Acts" - Total Size 16 x 20 x 1.5 Oil on Canvas
Available



"Mallo Cup" - Available for Adoption!!!

3 comments:

Art with Liz said...

He is a beautiful cat! and such a different idea to paint a single face on four canvases!

Autumn Leaves said...

I so admire your love and dedication to these beautiful kitties. Mallow Cup is indeed one cool cat. I don't know why but I am surprised he is so short-coated. The only real-life tuxedo cat I've seen had long hair! Anyway, I love that you've gone large scale over four canvases! Gorgeous!!

Dreama Tolle Perry said...

I am a cat lover myself (one tuxedo named Eddie Bill) and I love your cat paintings--you capture the personality with really unique perspectives!